Join a Society
NADFAS is made up of over 375 local Societies across the UK. Each individual Society runs a programme of excellent events and activities relating to the decorative and fine arts.
Benefits of Society Membership
As a member of a NADFAS Society, you can take pride in being part of an organisation that has done more than any other to champion the decorative and fine arts in the United Kingdom and abroad for over forty years.
Benefits of Society Membership include:
- A series of lectures in convivial surroundings with like-minded people
- Study days on topics of special interest
- Cultural trips and overseas tours
- An exciting range of national events and courses including private views
- Opportunities to take part in Church Recording, Church Trails, Heritage Volunteering and Young Arts
- The NADFAS Review - our quarterly magazine containing articles from some of the top names in the arts world
- Offers and concessions available upon production of your NADFAS membership card
Additional charges for some of the above may apply.
How to become a NADFAS Society Member
Each individual Society processes their own applications for membership. Subscription fees vary from Society to Society and some have waiting lists. To find out more about joining your local Society, contact the relevant Membership Secretary. You can find a Society near you by using the Proximity Search which will allow you to enter a postcode, choose your radius and receive a list of societies that fall into that area. Click here to try it
You can also view a large indexed Google map of the Societies and Areas by clicking here
For information on Societies outside the UK click here.