We at Arts Society Hambleton are celebrating the overwhelming success of our first HYBRID LECTURE
The Arts Society Lunesdale AGM Agenda
20 Aug 2021
President Lady Shuttleworth
To all Members of the Society: the combined 2020-21 AGM
(due to Covid interruption of 2020) will be held at
Borwick & Priest Hutton Memorial Hall on Tuesday September 21st at 11.00am.
Item 5 will be chaired by Martin Gillibrand, all other items will be chaired by John Houghton
1) Apologies for absence.
2) To approve the Minutes of AGM 2019 (see on https://theartssociety.org/lunesdale)
3) To receive & approve the Report of the Committee.
4) To receive & approve the Accounts for 2020 and 2021.
5) To elect John Houghton as Chairman for 2021/22
6) To elect the Officers and Committee.
The following members have been nominated by the current officers and committee members and have consented to present themselves for re-election or election.
Chairman: John Houghton, Secretary: Sue West, Treasurer: Margie Dixon
Committee Members, Judie Graham Clegg, Jenny Fisher, Mary Frankland, Sue O’Brien, Angela Pape, John Parkinson. John Wilson; Martin Gillibrand
Nominations for any Officer or Committee Member may, with the consent of the nominee be made in writing to the secretary at least 14 days before the AGM.
7) To elect a Financial Examiner of the Accounts for the ensuing year.
8) To discuss any other business with the permission of the Chairman. Members are requested to notify the Secretary at least 14 days beforehand of any matters to be raised under item (8)
Secretary Sue West. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
About the Author
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
Become an instant expert!
Find out more about the arts by becoming a Supporter of The Arts Society.
For just £20 a year you will receive invitations to exclusive member events and courses, special offers and concessions, our regular newsletter and our beautiful arts magazine, full of news, views, events and artist profiles.
FIND YOUR NEAREST SOCIETY
When The Arts Society North Bucks was founded in 2009, a team of enthusiastic Church Recorders was set up at an early